103.7 the Shark - Sean

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Mo Movies


Here are some more movies I've checked out recently...


No Country For Old Men (A) - Great. Creepy bad guy. And I don't wanna get shot with that weapon. Fast paced movie that deserves all the praise it has gotten so far. The ending was so so, but I think I understand it a bit more now. Def check it out.


Juno (A+) - About three weeks ago I had no idea what this movie was about. This is a movie I would watch over and over again. Ellen Page (i think that is her name) is soooooooo good. Just a simple movie that is very funny.


Walk Hard (C) - Very funny at times. Great cameos. But overall it dragged and I just really wanted it to end. But then again, I didn't really get Anchorman the first time I saw it and I now think that movie is hilarous.


Cloverfield (A-) - Believe the hype. This movie was very good. Filmed like a documentary. I totally enjoyed it and was happy that all the hype was well worth it and I wasn't disappointed like so many other times.


Atonement (B+) - Slow at times, but overall a great story that I was surprised I like it so much. Kiera Knightley is not naked, despite I was told she was throughout the movie. That was a bummer, but I still liked the movie. Slow in the beginning. Just stick it out.


Before the Devil Knows You're Dead (A) - Love it. Love it. Love it. Phillip Seymour Hoffman might be the best actor out there today. Another movie I didn't know much about and I'm so glad I checked this flick out. Great story. Really good ending. Marisa Tomei is naked alot. And Aunt May (Spiderman) is in it. What not to like?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home