103.7 the Shark - Sean

Friday, January 08, 2010

The Rose


So I'm watching The Bacholer... or should I say the girl is watching The Bacholer and I was in the room. I can't think of more mindless trash then this show. Oh wait a minute, Jersey Shore comes to mind. Anyway, if you've never seen the show, the "Bacholer" gives a rose to the girls he wants to stay. But isn't the definition of a "red rose" mean I Love You??? This show is totally de-valueing the value of the red rose. He's not saying I Love You when he gives the girls the rose. He's actually saying I want you to stay, so I can date several women at once, make out and hook up, and basically be a manwhore on national TV and people love it. But if, for example, I dated several women at once, slept around, and then kicked one or two to the curb every week, I would be considered a womanizer. Really??? Reality TV will eventually lead to the end of the world. Oh goodie... American Idol starts next week. I've got the bullet, someone give me a gun...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home