103.7 the Shark - Sean

Monday, April 07, 2008

Things On My Mind...


Just some things on my mind or info you might be interested in...


1. Buckcherry just entered the studio to record a followup to 15.

2. Still coming down from my Friday HIGH. Joe Elliott interview and Def Lep show. A good day.

3. Lots of 80's tours coming this summer... Poison, Dokken, and Sebastian Bach... Judas Priest, Heaven & Hell, Motorhead, and Testament... Cinderella, Warrant, and Lynch Mob... CrueFest with Motley Crue and a ton of other bands... Journey, Heart, and Cheap Trick... Iron Maiden... Def Leppard back in the states in July & August. Definitely going to be a fun summer.

4. Congrats to the 76ers and the Flyers. Both in the playoffs.

5. Phillies. Another slow start. But they won today. 3-4. Lets get it going boys.

6. Rock the Cradle on MTV. Really bad, but entertaining. Rockstar's kids trying to sing. Some can, others should look for a new line of work.

7. I interviewed Joe Elliott on Friday. Wow!!!

8. Celebrity Boot Camp. Hate reality TV. Can't stop watching this show.

9. Rock on the Range in May. Can't wait to see STONE TEMPLE PILOTS back on stage again after 6 years. Going to be awesome.

10. New Metallica by the end of the year. Looking forward to hearing it.

11. New Def Leppard record. Got a sneak preview. ROCKS. Very excited.

12. Butch Walker is touring this summer. ROADTRIP!!!

13. National Bowling Tournament. I'm a geek I know. Always fun, but New Mexico???

14. Reading my PEANUTS calendar my niece gave me. SNOOPY is the coolest cartoon character of all time. Followed by Cartman.

15. Indiana Jones in May. Totally siked for this movie. It's gonna be great.

16. Low Carb sucks, but I've lost 16 pounds in one month. It really does work.


Alright, that's what I'm thinking. Let me go eat a fo sandwich. No bread. Damn it.

Til next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home