103.7 the Shark - Sean

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm back... & Bon Jovi 3.24 in Philly


It's been awhile. Been busy. Just launched the Sean Patrick Morning Show on Classic Rock 103.7 the Shark. Good times. Tune in weekdays between 6a and 10a. I'll be "trying" to update this blog daily... or at least every couple days...


Bon Jovi 3.24 @ the Wachovia Center in Philly. This was my 13th Bon Jovi show. First since 2005. Gotta say... damn good show last show. Got the hits... Prayer, Dead or Alive, Bad Name, Bad Medicine, It's My Life... got a bunch of new stuff including my fav song on The Circle record... Thorn In My Side. Couple tunes I haven't heard live in a long time like I'll Sleep When I'm Dead and Something For the Pain. Deeper cuts from the New Jersey like Homebound Train and Love for Sale. They kicked off the encore with Only Lonely from 7800 F. Kick ass. That was the highlight for me. Bummed out they didn't open with Blood on Blood like on Tuesday, but overall a damn fine show. Richie Sambora blew me away. Gotta be one of the most underrated guitarist in rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home