103.7 the Shark - Sean

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

STP - Opening Night - May 17th


Amazing. Best way to put it. I went to Ohio to see the opening night of the STP reunion at Rock on the Range Saturday night. Saw alot of good bands... Staind, Seether, 3 Doors Down, Kid Rock, and Airbourne (more on them in a few days) to name a few. But the weekend belonged to Stone Temple Pilots. I love this band. My fav is Def Leppard. I have a man crush on Butch Walker. And then there's Stone Temple Pilots. Those three artists do it for me. I need nothing else. I'd add in Zeppelin, but at this point, no tour is happening, so they don't get included. The show was like I said, amazing. Scott Weiland is the greatest rock star going today. There is not a frontman that can touch him right now. They nailed every song and just blew me away. Here is the setlist...


01. Big Empty 02. Wicked Garden 03. Big Bang Baby 04. Vasoline 05. Lady Picture Show 06. Lounge Fly 07. Crackerman 08. Sour Girl 09. Creep 10. Plush 11. Interstate Love Song 12. Coma 13. Down 14. All In The Suit That You Wear 15. Sex Type Thing 16. Trippin' On A Hole In A Paper Heart 17. Dead and Bloated


The bad news. The show is over. The good news. I'm heading to Holmdel to see them on May 31st. Rumored is a different setlist every night, though they did the same setlist Sunday in Camden.
Oh yeah, Borgata August 9th. Tickets on sale this Saturday.


Velvet Revolver was good. Stone Temple Pilots is GREAT. Thank you boys...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home